This journey through Egypt packs in the best of culture and adventure in nine energetic days. Explore the ancient sites along the Nile and discover the most famous of them all, the Great Pyramids of Giza. Embrace the culture and meet remarkable people as you sample some traditional fare with a Nubian family in a local village. Feel the buzz of vibrant bazaars in Aswan and Luxor, but still manage to relax and watch life unfold as you sail the Nile in a traditional felucca.
Arrive to Cairo airport. Our representative will meet you at the arrival hall and transfer you to your hotel. No meals.
In the morning, we enjoy a guided tour with a local Egyptologist expert for the Magnificent Pyramids of Giza and the sphinx. Enjoy Lunch in a local restaurant overlooking the pyramids (Optional) before we continue with our guide to the famous one of a kind Egyptian Museum. After your day tour you will be transferred to Giza train station to take your sleeper train to Luxor. (BD)
Today we will visit the Edfu Temple, located in the west bank of Nile and dedicated to god Horus, the falcon god. Then we will start sailing towards Kom Ombo, visit the temple that was built in Ptolemaic Roman era for the worship of god Haroeris and Sobek, the crocodile god. Sail to Aswan and overnight. (BLD)
In the morning you will enjoy your guided tour to the Isis temple on the island of Philae followed by a visit to the Unfinished Oblesik in the heart of the ancient quarries in Aswan and top it all up with a visit to the High Dam on the Nile River. In the afternoon you will enjoy sailing on a local felucca around Elephantine Island. In the evening there will be an opportunity (Optional) to visit a Nubian village and enjoy a home made dinner with a Nubian family. Over night Aswan. (BLD)
Transfer to Cairo airport for your international flight back home, and that is where your tour ends. (B)
- Service of Travel Trails Tours representatives
- Accommodation as per itinerary in 3 stars hotel.
- Arrival transfer
- Departure transfer
- Expert Egyptologists at sites as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- First class sleeping train Cairo – Luxor and Aswan - Cairo
- All transportation in private air-conditions vehicles
- All transfers as per itinerary
- 5 stars Nile cruise for 4 nights on full board basis Ex Luxor
- International airfare,
- Departure Transfer
- Visa entry to Egypt
- Extra meals more than listed as part of the itinerary
- Entrance fees for any sites not listed in the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature
- Any item not specified in the “Inclusions”.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Lunch on day 2
- Sound and light show at Karnak
- Luxor by night
- Nubian dinner at Aswan
- Abu Simbel by bus
- Any transfers not mentioned in the attached detailed itinerary.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the attached detailed itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- Telephone calls
- Personal items